1. A daily snack will be the best if you have a handful of healthy nuts such as almonds or walnuts that will satisfy your hunger between meals and help your heart.
2. The fruit Berries are chock full of heart-healthy Phytonutrients and soluble fiber.Put some blueberries, blackberries, strawberries, cranberry, or raspberries in your cereal or yogurt.
3. Very good protein from fish that high in omega-3s, such as salmon, tuna (not more than two times per week to control mercury level), mackerel, herring, and trout.
4. Green veggies ― Kale, Spinach, Swiss chard, Collard/mustard greens, and Bok choy. Use these sandwiches and salads instead of lettuce. Broccoli and asparagus are filled with many nutrients such as vitamins C and E, potassium, fiber, folate, and calcium.
5. This will be your most favorite one, Dark chocolate is good for your heart. The higher the percentage of cocoa the better (The fiber and protein increase with higher cocoa and the sugar decreases). If you love the flavor of milk chocolate. start with at least 70% cocoa, yummy and healthy too.More consistent exercise and good food will keep your heart healthy.
Massage and Wellness